Better information about training-professionals as well as know-how about management and administration skills are important services that are asked by members, in order to enable an increase of the work quality done by the Telephonic Emergency Services centres and to give them a more complete and professional support.
Our challenge is to create a competence network to offer to our members the possibility to be better supported and informed.
IFOTES through IFOTES Europe
promote projects aimed to the advancement of Telephone Emergency Services.
Main projects and initiatives so far:
- EmPoWEring - Educational Path for Emotional Well-being: developing learning programs to enable to emotional support. The project is funded by EU under the programme ERASMUS + KA2- Strategic Adult Education. 2015-2017 - More
- Telephone Emergency Services of Europe: survey on volunteer satisfaction and motivation - EU Grundtvig programme 2013-2015 - More
- QuaLIS - Best practise in qualifying listening skills to promote emotional health - EU Grundtvig programme 2013-2015 - More
- Application to EU for the 116 123 European Number
for Emotional Support managed by European Hotlines - 2007
- V.O.I.C.E.S. - Violence is when…. Violence against Women and Children from the Telephone Emergency Service Observatory – EU Daphne Programme 1999-2000
- YOUThES - Recruiting young volunteers for crisis help-lines - More